MLK Day

A wonderful day off school. So far I've done laundry, cooked some food for this week, updated my checkbook and watched a movie and stitched. The movie was Coraline. The book was quite good, and the movie not too bad. It was animated and pretty well done I thought.
I pulled out the pattern Dani lent me and was going to kit it up today. As I looked at it I realized that a trip to the stitching store will be necessary, so I'll plan that for this week.
I'm so close to finishing the white on white in the 101 Dalmations piece. Should actually finish it today - I love having all this time to stitch and watch TV/movies. Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow.
I'm gonna go and finish off with Spotty the dumb dalmation, and I'll post a pic later tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers