Update

I didn't get quite as much stitching done as I wanted this weekend, but I got some done. Here is a pic of the dumb dalmation.



I also have a pic of the piece I'm doing for DH. I'm about half way through.


I'm only able to work on this one when Patrick's not around, or when he's sleeping. Hopefully I'll get it finished this week if I work on it after school for a hour or so a few days.
Well tomorrow is Monday, and we're back to school. Bleh:( I'm heading to bed early tonight. I want to read for a while before I try to get some sleep. In 6 more weeks we have our state testing. From now until then I have loads to do - my own students and extra tutoring for the state test for regular ed. kids. I'll be glad when the FCAT is all over and we can at least relax a little before all our year end stuff begins.
Off to read and relax.

1 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Progress is progress, no matter how much!

Not Harry Potter for the millionth time???

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers