Finishes!

Last week was incredibly long. I had a headache for 2 straight days. It was so very exhausting, not to mention painful. So I did not get to go to the stitching store or choir practice on Wednesday night. I was feeling better by Thursday and had a workshop on both Thursday and Friday. I brought my stitching and actually got a lot done. Today I took off school. My parents are going on a cruise for their 46th wedding anniversary, so I was planning to take the afternoon off to drive them to the terminal, but I figured, eh I'll take the whole day off and get some cooking and stitching done. So I did and I'm happy to share pics of two finishes:) The dumb dalmation and the one for Patrick. I also framed them - definately not well, but they are framed.



I did finally get to the stitching store this Saturday. I got most of what I needed for the Ottawa Sampler, but they are ordering a couple of things for me. So I'll be starting on that one this week.

Well, I'm off to get dinner ready before my darling husband gets home.

1 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wooo Hoo girl! Way to go great job on the framing! It must feel great to have that dog finished!!!!

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers