Ah, Sunday Afternoon

What a busy month this has been so far. I've been trying to get ahead with all my year end paperwork at school, but I'm really just barely keeping up!! Only 15 more days of school left this year! I'm so ready for a break. This year has been really good for me though. I have enjoyed my job and especially the teachers I'm working with. The administration is another story altogether. Never in my now 8 years of teaching have I ever been under such a poor principal - her people skills suck, and she lacks basic common sense and courtesy. The whole school dislikes her, and so does the community. She's just crazy!!

As always, when I get super busy, the stitching falls behind. Today is the first day I've had time, and I think that I'm going to pop in a movie and stitch a little right now. It's really pretty outside, and very tempting to go out and sit, but its also very hot and humid, so perhaps I'll remain in my air conditioned castle:) Now to decide what to work on....

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Good to see you blogging again. A good admin is crucial to a school's operation!

Rathnashikamani said...

Nice blog.

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers