Home for lunch

I'm a teacher. A special education teacher to be specific. This is our first week back, and we're in pre-planning, so that means lunch hours are super long. Since I live so close to the school, I've been coming home for lunch this week, and taking my time. I eat and then watch TV or play on the computer. I may even cross stitch today. It sounds silly, but even though I have the hour and a half for lunch, I still feel like I'm "getting away with something" as I sit on my comfy couch with my pups and cats watching TV during the middle of my work day. It just tickles me:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers