My cat

My cat is a pain in the ass. That is my oldest cat. She's about 17 years old, and has behavior issues. She pees on our carpet. It's narrowed down to one room, but damn she's stunk the place up. So even though we're in a rental, we're pulling up the carpet in our computer room and laying hardwood laminate. So that is how we are going to spend our Friday - laying hardwood in our computer room. I'm actually looking forward to it. I enjoy doing things like this, and I've never laid flooring before, so this will be a completely new experience for me. I'll let ya know how it goes:)

I'm off to watch Hell's Kitchen and stitch on my Disney piece. (Gotta get rid of this UFO).

1 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I bet the hardwood is going to look great! I guess this means you should buy it right????

Hope you're going to share a progress picture on that disney piece!

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers