Craigslist

I think Craigslist is great! We're finally selling all of that exercise equipment we've had lying around for years that we never use. I'm doing great going to the gym, so I feel good about selling it. I've gotten two requests about the bike and one about the elliptical so far. Very wonderful:)

On Friday at school, I had to email an OT I worked with last year about a student I have this year. I should have done it weeks ago, but kept avoiding it. He's a real sweet guy and worked well with the kids. Well, I emailed him and asked my question, and he responded immediately and of course asked about Liam. His wife was also pregnant and just had their little one a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow and having to respond to this with a sentence which begins "unfortunately...". I knew it was going to be like that. That's one of the biggest reasons I was so glad I didn't have to go back to Oak Hill this year. All that sympathy can be hard to take sometimes. That just made me so upset on Friday. I cried all the way home. It still seems so unfair to me. I still miss him. I keep looking at the date and thinking what age he would be now if he'd lived, or if he'd been born on his due date. I wonder what he would look like. Would he have been a good sleeper like his daddy, or a bad one like me. All I do know is I love and miss him ever so much.

1 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Isn't it nice getting rid of clutter? I'm so proud that you're consistant at the gym! On the other hand I'm not getting to mine, but I am getting to TKD 3-4x a week.

I think you're always going to have sad moments. I think it comes down to if you hold it in or let it out... letting it out is better. I'm always a phone call away!

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers