November

A new month has come and half way gone. It's amazing to me how some days seem to fly by, and others drag. Although I have to admit that the draggy days are much fewer and far between than they were when I was younger.

Today we said goodbye to our priest at church. He is moving to a new church on Martha's Vineyard. Sounds glorious:) I'm sure he'll be great there. He's a nice guy, full of energy and humor.

This has been a very lazy weekend for me. I've got a bit of a cold, so I've been very lazy and mediciney. I'm actually typing this from the bed, where, when I'm finished this, I will take my nyquil and turn out the light. Yep, sleepy time at 8:30pm. How old am I!!

I have to confess that I have gotten no stitching done at all. I am woefully behind on what I am doing. Perhaps this week will be easier for that. If not, next week is Thanksgiving, and I have Wednesday-Sunday off, so I'll make sure to find some time. Speaking of Thanksgiving, I'm cooking the dinner this year. My folks are coming down, and having dinner here on Thursday, then shopping on Friday. Should be a fun time. Perhaps on Saturday we'll put the tree up:) Love my Christmas tree.

I have only a few goals this month. Stitching wise, I need to continue to work on the letter and on the dalmation piece. (I don't like it, so I'll try to ebay it when it's finished.) I'd also like to do an ornament, so I'll see if I have a small one I can do pretty quick. I'd also like to get my Christmas shopping started - and close to finished. I know it's only November, but I already feel behind in that because Pat's b-day is at the beginning of December, and I usually buy his b-day and Christmas presents at the same time. Gotta get on the ball!! I also need to get back to working out. With being out of town last weekend, and being sick this past week, I haven't been to the gym, but I'll be back at it tomorrow:)

Well I'm off to suck down some Nyquil now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers