Monday

Monday's are always fun. Actually today was not too bad. I hardly accomplished anything teaching wise today. The 5th graders are putting on a play on Thursday, so we had play practice this morning. Then after lunch we had a "Good Touch Bad Touch" program. Just sucked the life outta my day:) Then I hit the gym. After a 2 week break I sure felt a little weak and wimpy. So I did 10 mins on the bike and 20 on the elliptical, and was pretty wiped out. I still have a little snuffly, coughy stuff going on, so I figured I'd had enough after 30 mins of cardio. I'll go back tomorrow and do some weights too.

I also finally got the autopsy results for Liam. They found nothing. Which is great in the way that there is nothing genetically wrong that we can't fix. But unfortunately we still have no answers, and we probably never will. Right now I'm just glad that we have the results. I feel like now it's finally finished. And that is a big feeling of relief.

Finally, tonight I got 1.5 hours of stitching in - all on the dumb dalmation:) Really want this UFO out of the way. Hopefully by Christmas....

1 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Good for you for getting back to the gym! I'll be hitting the gym again at the beginning of December! I feel like I've lost a lot of my toning since I've been only doing TKD since September!

I'm glad you finally got your autopsy results and feel a sense of closure. That is so important!

Keep stitching girl you'll get that wretched piece done!

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers