Stitching and life

Finished dog butt and tail - now only the face and head then I'll be done with the white on white. I took a pic, but I'm not sure how much you can really see.


The blue is his collar. I really wanted some color to look at while I did my white on white. I should get the head done by this weekend, then I'll get some more color in and take another pic.

Work was okay today. Still doing the FAIR testing on the computer, and still trying to pull my kiddos for tutoring and regular classes. Just not enough time in the day for all of it.

I did not go to the gym tonight. I was supposed to meet up with my parents, but Dad called this morning and said that he'd taken Mom to the hospital last night with really bad stomach and back pain. The E.R. Dr. thinks she has a bad UTI, so she's at home with antibiotics. She goes to see her own Doc tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully they can confirm that and she'll be feeling better soon.

Well, I'm off to stitch something colorful for a few before bed.

1 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh, I hope your Mom is okay and its nothing serious!

I was supposed to go to Weight Watchers and TKD tonight, but a bad migraine this afternoon changed that plan.

I can see your stitching! Keep at it girl!

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers