The end of the weekend

It's so sad to see the weekend go:( It's been a great one. I did lots of stitching and being lazy. We've been watching Alias - right now we're on season 2. I would really like to watch this all the way through. I've seen almost all of the episodes, but I know there's a few I missed, and the storyline is pretty complicated at times. I love it though.
I've been working on the stupid dalmation. I've almost got his body finished. I'll keep working on it tonight, and hopefully I'll get it done. This week I'm going to kit up a new piece lent to me by the always wonderful Dani:) I'll make a working copy and send it back to you soon girly. Gotta pick the fabric and get the fibres and all the other fun stuff. I'm trying to keep the number of pieces that I'm currently working on at a minimum. If I get too many out here I feel like I get nothing accomplished. Right now I have 3 WIP's, so the new piece will make 4. But one of the 4 is an ornament, so it's not big.
Well, I'm off to get some dinner and watch more Alias and stitch.

1 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I hope you get that dalmation done! I've been plugging away at Tour when I've not been napping!

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers