Chilly Night

Actually it's been a chilly week all over, even here in sunny Florida. Unfortunately, no flurries or iciness as hoped for, so no day of school:( Tonight it's going down to 27, and it's staying pretty cool for tomorrow. So right now I'm curled up in my big chair stitching and surfing, and I'll be doing the same tomorrow. I really don't mind the cooler weather, but it sure does give me a good reason to curl up and be lazy:) Love that.
Glad the week is over at school too. I had to talk to child services this week about a possible abuse case, and may have to again next week about a suspected neglect case. That's not at all fun to do. Also next week our computerized state reading testing continues, so I will be spending some time in the lab monitoring kiddos testing. Dull, very dull. It also takes away valuable teaching time - that doesn't seem to dawn on anybody though:(
Well, I'm off to stitch and watch tv.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers