Goodbye Holidays!

Ah Monday, how I loathe thee:) School was busy today even though alot of students were absent. It being Florida, and being several degrees below freezing this morning, some kids didn't come because they were too cold to stand outside to wait for the bus. I thought about not going, but don't want to waste the days.
Tonight we took down the tree and inside decorations. I normally don't take them down quite so early, but I wanted to rearrange the living room furniture. Patrick is still not sure about the new configuration, but I really quite like it. The only thing is that the chairs we are now sitting in are closer to the sliding glass doors, and there is a bit of a draft due to the doggie door. So I think this weekend I will buy a curtain rod and nice thick curtain and put that up. That should take care of it:)
With all the undecorating and moving tonight, I've had no stitching time. But I will have tomorrow. I also went to the gym today after school. First time since Dec. 23. It felt great getting back into routine. I've really grown quite used to working out, and am starting to enjoy the challenges of walking longer or faster and lifting more times or heavier weights. I figure I've got about 15 more lbs to go to my goal. Right now I'm at my pre-preg weight, so I'm happy with that.
Well, I'm off to bed to read for a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers