Finally got back to the gym today. The last couple of weeks have been bad with headaches, so I haven't been going. But I've been feeling ok this weekend and today, so I decided to go work out. Missing a few weeks really slows ya down! The workout really tired me out, but in a good way:) I'll be going again tomorrow.
On the stitching front, I've been working on the sampler for Bro and Sis-in-law, and plugging away at the ornament too. I'll upload some pics this weekend to show off my progress.
Thursday is my b-day. I'll be 35 yrs old. Arrrggghhh!! How old is that! I swear just yesterday I was 30. Where does the time go. I think I'll take Friday off in honor of the occasion and do some stitching:)
Well I'm off to stitch a little more before bedtime.
What I've Read
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- The BFG by Roald Dahl
- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling