Well I have hit the gym the last two days, and its been great! Yesterday, for the first time, I ran on the treadmill! Usually I just walk, but I decided to try a light jog. Damn, it hurt!!! So out of 22 minutes I jogged 5 mins yesterday and 6 today, broken up of course. I figure it's a start. I really thought it would be hard on my lungs and breathing etc if I jogged, due to allergies and no training, but I found that part was ok, but it sure did burn my legs and bum!! Perhaps I'll bump up my weight training on those parts:) It certainly has been an experience tho. On the lighter side, I do still have a slightly weak bladder;) Yet another thing to work on!
Also, Easter has come and I can say goodbye to Lent, and to my alcohol restriction!! Oh happy glass of wine:) However, my Dad imparted some knowledge to me, which I guess should not have been new:( When giving up something during Lent, its not enough to give it up - one should also take the money generally used on this and give it to a charity. That will be next years goal.
No cross stitching time today. I headed to the church to sort music, then to the cross stitch store to pick up part of my order. I also picked up a cute little monkey measuring tape:) So if no real time to stitch, at least I hit the store:)
Well onto a little stitching, some wine and American Idol!!
What I've Read
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- The BFG by Roald Dahl
- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling