Happy Easter!

What a wonderful and pretty day! A great church service this morning, and a relaxing afternoon. We went out for dinner to Olive Garden (yummy) and now here I am, blogging, surfing and watching "The Sound of Music". What could be better?


I promised some pics of my new cross stitch organization system, so here they are.





Such a simple system, but it looks good and is easy to access. For example, if I wanted to sort through threads, I could just pull that whole bin into the living room and get comfy and examine my threads to my hearts content:)
I think I'll head off now to stitch a little while I watch TV and sing along with all the songs:)





1 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh I love that where did you get it! It looks so classy! Eye spy one of my pieces on there... and that Dragon Dreams piece!

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers