And finally, this is the beginning of the Ottawa Sampler. I actually screwed up a little on the gate, so I have to make sure to screw it up the same on the other half of the gate:)
Well, those are my WIP's. Also, (and I'll get a pic of this tomorrow) I have finished putting together my new cross stitch organization system. I'm absolutely thrilled with it! Everything is sorted, filed and binned. I just love it:)
This is the beginning of my spring break, so hopefully next week will bring a good bit more stitching time. I do od course plan to hit the beach for a few hours, and the gym daily, but with the house being basically clean (just gotta dust and vacuum) I should have loads of time to stitch and watch tv.
For now, I'm off to bed to watch britcoms and drink a lovely cup of chamomile tea.
What I've Read
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- The BFG by Roald Dahl
- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling