Some stitchy pics

I haven't had done alot of stitching recently, but the spring cleaning is speeding ahead:) Here's some pictures of my works in progress.
This is the Letter C by Nora Corbett. Finally starting on the letter.

This is the start of the baby sampler for my Bro and SIL - a pink piggie and a green doggie (at least I think it's a doggie:)Getting close to the end of this ornament. Just got some beads to do, and fix up the rays from the star.

And finally, this is the beginning of the Ottawa Sampler. I actually screwed up a little on the gate, so I have to make sure to screw it up the same on the other half of the gate:)

Well, those are my WIP's. Also, (and I'll get a pic of this tomorrow) I have finished putting together my new cross stitch organization system. I'm absolutely thrilled with it! Everything is sorted, filed and binned. I just love it:)

This is the beginning of my spring break, so hopefully next week will bring a good bit more stitching time. I do od course plan to hit the beach for a few hours, and the gym daily, but with the house being basically clean (just gotta dust and vacuum) I should have loads of time to stitch and watch tv.

For now, I'm off to bed to watch britcoms and drink a lovely cup of chamomile tea.


2 comments:

Lainey said...

All your wips are looking great, I just love the bright baby piece and look forward to more up-dates.
Enjoy your spring break.

Rathnashikamani said...

Great art work!

Post a Comment

What I've Read

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Followers